Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm always watching for that ONE special car when I'm about in traffic. Don't always see one!

It's just an old hotrod enthusiasm, unfinished, from days of old. Had a few, bought and sold bunches, but never got that itch fully scratched. Still have want!

Today was a different scratch; I saw something awesome, but not a car.

I had to turn around and pull in to find a spot where I could just sit and watch.
    They had made some headway by the time I was heading back from Daddy Taxi service.

I got to see this construction company offload and set in place four trucks of prefab walls with a flipping helicopter.

That was SO COOOL!

I sat and sipped my to go coffee mug, pulled on my pipe some and watched this crew of about forty hard workers assemble this lego building in half a nuthin' flat.
    Two huge frontend loaders and a bulldozer tiptoeing around while the chopper was setting things down.
    Four guys working the offload. Forty or more keeping things upright, tying in cabling.

About the time I showed up, a few more trucks full of more workers hit the scene and got more things going. Huge turnbuckles on cables, obviously lots of squaring to do. This crew knew what they were doing!
    I could not look away!
    They got these trucks delivering prefab walls offloaded in about an hour. Then the helicopter sped off.

I got to see my ONE cool thing for the day.

Kind of wish I was a content creator and had cameras set up from six different angles, put it all on Youtube.
    Where were they?!?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom