Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    News flash out South Bend late afternoon. Shooting near or outside of Fed. Bankruptcy Court on S Main. That isn’t exactly in da hood. Connected with the Court ? Waiting with anxious ears
    I saw on FB that 2 people were stabbed up in St Jos also. They arrested 2 guys waving a gun at people up on the north side of Elkhart. Lots of stuff going on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    News flash out South Bend late afternoon. Shooting near or outside of Fed. Bankruptcy Court on S Main. That isn’t exactly in da hood. Connected with the Court ? Waiting with anxious ears
    I saw on FB that 2 people were stabbed up in St Jos also. They arrested 2 guys waving a gun at people up on the north side of Elkhart. Lots of stuff going on.
    Who do you guys think you are? Indy?

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Yep. And getting worse. I went to school in SB for a year after high school back 55 years ago. Became good friends with a black guy from west side. We ran around a bunch. Played pool and drank beer ‘on the corner’ in his neighborhood. Went to his house often. Now wife and I drove over on Saturday nights and attended parties in da hood. Never saw, heard, observed racism, violence, nuttin’. Had to go west to Gary and the region. Now a lot of SB, Elkhart are definitely no go zones. Not safe in any parts of town. And a lot of it from kids as young as 14.

Side note. Got married in my wife’s Mennonite church in ‘71. Women still sat on left side of isle, men on right. You get the idea. This buddy, girlfriend, and another black friend came to the wedding, couldn’t find the church, and walked in during the service. Plus the guys had Afros size of a bushel basket. Sure do wish I had video of pastor and many others

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Waiting on my last script to finish so I just poured a cocktail. :cheers:
    Just finished with late Daddy Taxi, so I'm behind you a bit.
    Just poured a bourbon neat.

Son is putting his new computer together today and wants to do it on his own.
    Cool!
    But about every hour, he has some other impasse he stumbles upon. Needs guidance.
    I'm workable for more than just taxi service.
    I promise, but no more today.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just finished with late Daddy Taxi, so I'm behind you a bit.
    Just poured a bourbon neat.

Son is putting his new computer together today and wants to do it on his own.
    Cool!
    But about every hour, he has some other impasse he stumbles upon. Needs guidance.
    I'm workable for more than just taxi service.
    I promise, but no more today.
    Evenin' BD. Yep, I think at a certain point in the day, it's okay to say, "Sorry, but I'm (Daddy Services Inc.) closed for the day. Please visit again tomorrow." :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom