• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    It's weird watching this movie. The aliens that have taken over earth are blind, but with super keen hearing, so the humans (well, one family) are communicating via ASL (their daughter is deaf). There are subtitles to show what they are saying to

Me and fiancé watched a movie when we first started dating. She picked it as it was suppose to be scary. Worst damned movie I have ever watched, more than once. She kept falling asleep.

"Hush"
    All subtitles. Worst. Movie. Ever.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Me and fiancé watched a movie when we first started dating. She picked it as it was suppose to be scary. Worst damned movie I have ever watched, more than once. She kept falling asleep.

"Hush"
    All subtitles. Worst. Movie. Ever.
    This one's been pretty good so far. The father has taken the son to a place by a waterfall where they can talk. The sound of the waterfall masks their conversation so the aliens can't hear them.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    the little dog keeps opening the back windows on the dog car but the tricky bastards won't let you just disconnect the back switch because then they won't work at all so I had to take them loose and shove them down in the door and cover the hole with tape ( that won't last a second)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Are they gon die?
    Well, one did, but they have figured out a weapon to use against them. And then the movie ended. So tomorrow night I will watch "The Quiet Place Part 2." The third in the series is "The Quiet Place: Day One". I'll probably watch it Monday evening. Or maybe tomorrow. It'll be Sunday and there's no football yet. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    the little dog keeps opening the back windows on the dog car but the tricky bastards won't let you just disconnect the back switch because then they won't work at all so I had to take them loose and shove them down in the door and cover the hole with tape ( that won't last a second)
    My car has a switch that lets me disable the rear window switches (for kids - two-legged or four-legged).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    she got it down once and jumped out, unbeknownst to us.
    Our last cat (Chunkadoodle, but back then named Misty) jumped off our boat down at Monroe July 4th 2011, also unbeknownst to us. We got a call from a vet in Ellettsville 9 days later. A little girl had found her in the woods and her parents took her to have her scanned for a chip. Actually, that's when her name became Chunkybutt for awhile. I don't know what she was eating in the woods, but she gained probably 2 or 3 lbs. Chunkybutt eventually morphed to Chunkadoodle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom