OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    making a version of chicken paprikash in the crock pot
    found some chicken in the freezer that needed used up so I browned it,
    doubled the onion in the recipe( my wife loves them sautéed) added some green pepper, tomatoes, broth in a roux, and a ton of sweet Hungarian paprika

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Went out to start the one truck yesterday and didn't even get a click. Only been sitting two weeks. The battery was put in on 12-27-22. I purchased it from Costco and it has a 3 year warranty, so expected a prorated exchange. Maybe about half the price of the battery is what I expected. It cost me $14.98 out the door, only because the price of the battery went up $14. I won't complain.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Went out to start the one truck yesterday and didn't even get a click. Only been sitting two weeks. The battery was put in on 12-27-22. I purchased it from Costco and it has a 3 year warranty, so expected a prorated exchange. Maybe about half the price of the battery is what I expected. It cost me $14.98 out the door, only because the price of the battery went up $14. I won't complain.
    Chased down an issue with my f250. After replacing battery twice, the alternator once, it really left only the starter solenoid.

I keep it on a battery tender now as I hardly drive it.

Also in the winter time keep the car on a tender as we noemally only drive it one or 2 days a week.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Chased down an issue with my f250. After replacing battery twice, the alternator once, it really left only the starter solenoid.

I keep it on a battery tender now as I hardly drive it.

Also in the winter time keep the car on a tender as we noemally only drive it one or 2 days a week.
    I start it occassionally, but haven't drove it for a while. It needs rear bearings replaced and right now it isn't in the budget. Not to mention the PITA it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom