OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Happy Hump Day gentlemen - well hump day for some of you still punching’ the old time clock so to speak.
    Overcast and muggy but we didn’t get any rain although a slim chance rest of day.

Cardiologist appointment shot the whole afternoon yesterday. Over 2 hour appointment - will admit last part we were just shooting’ the bull about our classic & current sport cars, fishing, etc. With drive time bit over 4.5 hours total so shot the afternoon. Long story short will have a heart cath next Wednesday or following Wednesday. Told me to pack a bag as if he finds the problem will go ahead and fix it if possible resulting in a hospital stay.

He had done a cath on me in ‘05 and reviewed my 10/21 stress test and this last 1. Definetely something has changed since ‘21 so I haven’t been imagining current problems. Also in reviewing last 20 years he believes I was not adequately tended to to by doctors...real encouraging.

Time to move my rear end. Need to eat, finish morning routine, and prepare to haul the Lilly Center crew out at 9 for weekly lake sampling. Tonight is Wagon Wheel night so have early reservations for 5 at Noa Noa Wood Grill & Sushi Bar.

Y’all HAGD. Will probably BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom