OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Top of the mornin’ folks. Little bit of haze/fog scattered around. 1 more dry day on tap before rain returns.

Just a quick run thru now. Then need to keep moving. Need to finish getting around then head out. Have appointment at 8:20 in Goshen with my pain management doc. Thinking maybe I should skip fixing my normal breakfast and opt to go to Lux to eat after appointment ( or maybe just stop by Expat’s and beg for food ).

Have to head to Mishawaka about lunch time for an appointment with cardiologist to discuss my issues, review stress test results, and probably schedule heart cath.

Time to sign off for now. Wife has appointment in Goshen at 10:30 and wants to go to cardio doc with me. Need to have a discussion before with her to figure out our plan to meet up between appointments. Everyone HAGD. Probably BBL

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It is Tuesday. Just thought I would mention it. Does anyone know why it is called Tuesday? Tyr or Tiu, the norse god of war.
    Interesting given the Gregorian calandar we use today was established by Pop Gregory the III(and based almost entirely on the earlier Julian calandar of some Roman guy famous for destroying the Roman Republic and turning it into a dictatorship, leading to the empire collapsing). Anyway, why did a pope leave an entire day of the week named in honoring a Norse god?

Food for though as the sun starts to rise this am.

Morning all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Morning all. Went to a pre-op appointment yesterday for evaluation about getting medical clearances for a scheduled total left hip replacement on Aug. 5th. Had a heart Echo done which shows a severe enlargement of the left atrium, so that's nice. Have an appt scheduled on the 30th with cardiologist to discuss my heart issues and see if I can get cardiac clearance for the upcoming surgery. **** never ends.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Morning all. Went to a pre-op appointment yesterday for evaluation about getting medical clearances for a scheduled total left hip replacement on Aug. 5th. Had a heart Echo done which shows a severe enlargement of the left atrium, so that's nice. Have an appt scheduled on the 30th with cardiologist to discuss my heart issues and see if I can get cardiac clearance for the upcoming surgery. **** never ends.
    I will say a prayer for you. That sounds pretty rough to deal with.

Yall need to stop falling apart on me(says the guy who had stents put in back in 2012).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom