OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Afternoon, everbody! Back from the doc. Pulled a few weeds, fed the boss corn on the cob and breast of chicken from the airfryer and some cantaloupe . Dumped the compost, picked a few tomatoes, laundry in the dryer. Dishes done. Sam's and wally world stops on the way home. Doc seems happy that side effects from radiation have been minor. MRI in a month to check results. Appointment with the other oncologist Monday to see what the options going forward are. Last two radiation treatments Thurs and Fri. Tomorrow we find out if she's gonna need the indwelling catheter for draining fluid off the lung. Hoping it has stopped accumulating as shortness of breath hasn't returned yet.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Pizza hut has a really good taco pizza if you like that sort of thing. You have to get their salsa/hot sauce to put on it too though

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Have a buddy that used to get bacon, green peppers, and onions on his pizza just for something different. It was actually pretty good too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What I want to know about is why was the sound quality in the old movies so consistent, while new movies make me turn the volume WAY up for some scenes and then hurry to turn it back down when they start speaking normally or if there are loud noises.

And don't get me started on the lighting. Why does everyone (if you believe what you see in movies) live in the dark? I mean, one single little lamp in a 500 sq. ft. room dark. Nothing I can do about that, but dang it's just irritating. I think it's because everything is filmed with the big screen in mind, to be shown in dark theaters with super loud sound systems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom