OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Today.. wife called this morning and had picked up a nail in the tire on her way to work.. made it there and a shop is close to her school in Dunkirk.. he picks truck up and fixed the flat = done! I was working out and about in the ranger and it started driving strange.. then pop and the lower ball joint decided to go it separate ways and steering suddenly stops happening. Luckily I was close the garage and used a ratchet strap to "put" it back together for the short journey. I had ball joints and worked for a hour or so to get the ball joint pieces out and the new in.. So now its ready for more work.. I am still on 2nd shift and life is a frantic and hectic mess but everyday is a new one! Enjoy this muggy weather. Tim

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    for once there WAS a cop there when needed
    we were going west on the county road 46 when I noticed the work truck in front of me with the tail gate down but a lot of stuff in the bed, as I got close enough I realized he was hauling gravel and losing some as he went.
    At the first stop sign he took off, heavy on the gas , and dropped a load on the road. we got almost to SR 19 and low and behold sitting just off the road is a county officer so we pulled over and explained.
    when we got to the next intersection all the traffic is moving carefully because he left a bunch on SR 19 at the light and nobody wanted to drive thru it. We went north on 19 and he had him pulled over a 1/4 mile down the road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom