OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The other excitement Saturday was some idiot that was screwing around in an old car....did a burnout and crashed thru the fence into the cemetery. Wiped out 7 or 8 headstones and totaled the car. Pretty sure there is no insurance involved. People are not happy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The other excitement Saturday was some idiot that was screwing around in an old car....did a burnout and crashed thru the fence into the cemetery. Wiped out 7 or 8 headstones and totaled the car. Pretty sure there is no insurance involved. People are not happy.
    We had similar thing in New Paris several years ago. It was a couple of POS from Chicago that just picked the place at random. It was right on SR15. One old guy. I think they beat him to death.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good Afternoon INGO! So, my son goes and buys a “vintage” 2008 Buell 1125R motorcycle this past weekend and guess where it ended up parked? Why of course in my garage. I must admit that I was actually complicit in this happening as I went with him yesterday to pick up the bike.

Now the good part is that since I’m retired I was “volunteered” to help with the project of “going over” the bike to check this and that and fix this and that as necessary. So far today I’ve fixed several electrical connections, removed fairing and seats to take out the battery, traced a few unconnected wires, started checking fluids, etc., etc. I actually do enjoy working on these projects as, according to my wife, it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. :rolleyes:

In no way am I complaining because, after all, aren’t retired Dads supposed to be there for their kids?
    Right? :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom