OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I just spent over an hour doing a bang up job of lubing all my garage door hinges and rollers.

It was brand new when we moved in. I did it the first summer and it didn't really need it.

Today, I used that WD-40 product made for this. It goes in super thin to penetrate and clean, then turns into a light grease as it dries.

I swear it's about 6dB quieter in operation, now that I'm done.

Powerful, quiet machines are a sign of higher quality.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    It just continually amazes me how they can be so radically wrong. This morning, they were showing Indy getting the lion's share of the rain today. Clearly conditions didn't exist for that to be the case.
    Can't put a lasso on an errant maverick front and wrangle it to the corral you choose.

My dad used to say the most thankless job after that of an oboe player was that of a weatherman.
    :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Can't put a lasso on an errant maverick front and wrangle it to the corral you choose.

My dad used to say the most thankless job after that of an oboe player was that of a weatherman.
    :):
    Well, I can see getting less or more rain than predicted. Like predicting 1.7" and only getting an inch, or maybe getting 2.5", but to go from 1.7" to zero is a stretch.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    We're clear here. No sign of rain in the sky.

I bumped around some in the garden with my thistle puller and it is very uncomfortable out there.

I'm going in to watch, "Any Given Sunday."

Football theme, but it's mostly an Al Pacino movie with an amazing supporting cast.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We're clear here. No sign of rain in the sky.

I bumped around some in the garden with my thistle puller and it is very uncomfortable out there.

I'm going in to watch, "Any Given Sunday."

Football theme, but it's mostly an Al Pacino movie with an amazing supporting cast.
    I need to get out and pull weeds the next 3 mornings. They've gotten away from me and they're too big to spray now. :wallbash:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good Afternoon Y'all! Well after spending over $1,000 for new tires for the sports car last Saturday, and the car sitting in its crib all week, today was the day for a four wheel alignment on the car. Amazingly, only the left front wheel needed a very, very slight adjustment to bring the car well within specification. The car came out as it went in with a perfectly aligned steering wheel and straight and true tracking on the road. There is nothing like a brand new set of tires on the car to enjoy the ride and handling capabilities.
    I am a happy camper! :wavey:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Good Afternoon Y'all! Well after spending over $1,000 for new tires for the sports car last Saturday, and the car sitting in its crib all week, today was the day for a four wheel alignment on the car. Amazingly, only the left front wheel needed a very, very slight adjustment to bring the car well within specification. The car came out as it went in with a perfectly aligned steering wheel and straight and true tracking on the road. There is nothing like a brand new set of tires on the car to enjoy the ride and handling capabilities.
    I am a happy camper! :wavey:
    what kind of engineering marvel do you have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom