Not open for further replies.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Late good morning to you all! Man it’s muggy out.. rain in a little while. My mom was released to a rehab facility to hopefully get her back on track as well as a 94 year old can..
    But dilemma. My uncle just passed away from a heart attack and I have to tell her at some point. She’s not ready yet for that kind of news..

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Late good morning to you all! Man it’s muggy out.. rain in a little while. My mom was released to a rehab facility to hopefully get her back on track as well as a 94 year old can..
    But dilemma. My uncle just passed away from a heart attack and I have to tell her at some point. She’s not ready yet for that kind of news..
    Sorry to hear that tm. Prayers for you all.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning BC and any other new comers I previously missed.

78* with a 72* dew pt and no breeze. Yuk ! I need to mow today otherwise my next chance schedule wise would be Sunday and that would be way too long unless I bale it afterwards. Predicting light rain beginning in next couple hours. Haven’t checked how much dew we have but no matter I guess I should start getting stuff ready to go before long.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning HardS

76° here with a 73° dp so I feel it here also. It's thick as mud out there today. Need to mow here but the only thing high enough to cut is the weeds. Neighbor cut his yesterday and his yard is brown already. Atleast mine is green..for now anyway.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Just lurking, reading and getting ready to make my dessert to take to the daughter and SIL's house later today. She has to work so we will eat when she gets home around 4:30 I guess.

Son made some changes on my phone for saving pictures but now I can't seem to transfer them to the laptop to save them so I need some additional tech support from him I guess.

Trying out a Verizon hotspot in hopes of dumping Brightspeed for my internet. As long as the data amount allowed on the plan is adequate, that is the plan. Signal is way better than DSL so far even out here in the woods.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Hi mom

Just had internet hardwired here finally. First time it has been available here. Guess that's one of the very few downsides of living on a peninsula.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Went out for a bit. I should have taken a knife to cut thru the air, it is oppressive. Did get mower out and ready to go but grass is sopping wet so opted to wait a while. Put up a new flag.The old 1 is still in good shape just a bit faded. Decided I wanted a nice, new, shiny 1 on display. Seriously thought about flying it upside down it but decided against it. Decided with left leaning BIL coming Saturday I should avoid a chance of an upside down flag causing an issue. In the past would have welcomed it but today is a different time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom