Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Ordered a new collar for Callie (2 actually because for some reason Amazon only sells them in multiples :scratch:) and a new tag. Can't get a duplicate rabies tag or "chip tag" but the name tag has my phone number on it in case she were to get lost (unlikely).
    Hello folks, been wandering around the site for a bit, getting my feet wet so to speak.

DD, bet your vet would “sell” you those extra tags…+ a up charge of course.

We used to use Nite Lite for all of our dog needs. Might try this, same outfit, looks like they were bought out.

that should go direct to the collars section. You could find what you want there. Or their, or they’re. In case the spelling police are looking.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Evening all. Well hay is done on first cutting. Still have to stock it before it grows up and I damage second cutting.

While it’s down we decided to move the cattle over to summer grazing pasture. We had one single late calf, three weeks old today. The veteran cows and bulls and late guy’s mom knew what and where to go, wife was over there standing by the gate. Guess who won’t go through the swing gate? So get two hired hands, myself and three golf carts to try to get the 3 week old calf to walk through the swing gate. Not happening, he ran past it three times, wide open, (Guess who is going to be a steer?) It’s 90 F outside the little s.o.b won’t go over. Had one of the hired guys jump off my golf cart (after we ran him ragged) and wrestle the little bugger to the ground. It looked like PBR out there. Finally got him tied down and on the golf cart in the hired guy’s lap. This is getting TLTR, so long story short. Critters are where they should be, hired hands got pay and two cases of cold beer.

THE END.

How are you guys doing??? :lmfao:

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Good story Mij !
    Thank you Coop, don’t get to talk openly to many people, you guys are my therapists, I’m thinking of having a scotch and a beer. That d*** little guy got my feathers ruffled. The d*** thing ran past the gate 3 times.

Not to mention I was worried to heck about the hired guy. It’s warm out there.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, I’ve decided, I’m going to fill a rocks glass with single malt and I have one Killians Irish Red beer in the wine cooler. That should do it for me. Asking the wife for frozen pizza for dinner. Easy evening for both of us….. Now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom