Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Wife is off for her weekly trip through the Meijer store.
    Short list. Hoping that turns into a small bill.

We have a tree project expense coming up this week, too.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Hey Hardscrable.

Mutiny from the lower back is no fun way to go through the day or week.
    Feel better!
    Spinal issues have more or less ruled my life for 25 years. In 2000 my pain management doc at the time told me I had to quit farming. I laughed and said that ain’t gonna happen. I quit after 2002. At that time cervical problems were #1, then lumbar. Next few years 2 neurologists that I was sent to for probable surgery told me to avoid surgery ( ONLY have it as a last resort ) and modify my life to live with it if at all possible. Then few years back developed issue with thoracic spine, injection attempts failed and now are not possible due to too severely narrowed spinal column at that area. Luckily RX same as Expat are controlling it. Last five years lumbar problems have become severe such that injections are done every few months. Have been told by my pain management doc and surgeon to life with it and avoid surgery if at all possible. A year ago and in May the cervical flared severely again treated with oral steroids, PT, and doing as little as possible with shoulders, arms, neck. I have severe osteoporosis and need to watch amount of steroids put in me as makes osteoporosis worse. So between spinal injections, both knees regularly injected, injections in both hands 3 or 4 times a year and orals couple times a year I am at max. Definitely don’t want to resort to surgeries but getting to point almost believing will be necessary.

Told my 1 doc with all the steroids I am expecting to grow a third eye. He said that won’t happen but I will be able to run a sub minute mile and lift twice my weight.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Spinal issues have more or less ruled my life for 25 years. In 2000 my pain management doc at the time told me I had to quit farming. I laughed and said that ain’t gonna happen. I quit after 2002. At that time cervical problems were #1, then lumbar. Next few years 2 neurologists that I was sent to for probable surgery told me to avoid surgery ( ONLY have it as a last resort ) and modify my life to live with it if at all possible. Then few years back developed issue with thoracic spine, injection attempts failed and now are not possible due to too severely narrowed spinal column at that area. Luckily RX same as Expat are controlling it. Last five years lumbar problems have become severe such that injections are done every few months. Have been told by my pain management doc and surgeon to life with it and avoid surgery if at all possible. A year ago and in May the cervical flared severely again treated with oral steroids, PT, and doing as little as possible with shoulders, arms, neck. I have severe osteoporosis and need to watch amount of steroids put in me as makes osteoporosis worse. So between spinal injections, both knees regularly injected, injections in both hands 3 or 4 times a year and orals couple times a year I am at max. Definitely don’t want to resort to surgeries but getting to point almost believing will be necessary.

Told my 1 doc with all the steroids I am expecting to grow a third eye. He said that won’t happen but I will be able to run a sud-minute mile.
    I hope your injections keep helping.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I have managed to break down one unit in 42 minutes. 2 bathroom breaks and some conversations with a toddler have hampered my work.

I am not complaining about the toddler talks though the company he gives while working is priceless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom