OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We must have a super smart ninja mouse. That stupid thing has been in here for weeks and I don't even see it. I hear it once in a while...was just saying the other day that maybe the cats got it and ate it cause I hadn't heard it for at least a week. I was hoping it hadn't found its way upstairs or something. After seeing the traps snapped yesterday, I know Chip was chasing it around while we were gone on Saturday night but it will not go in the traps. Maybe I need better bait...maybe it doesn't like peanut butter.
    i always put dcon out in areas the other livestock can't get to

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    In the barns I use the bucket with water and a piece of pvc pipe on a straightened coat hanger. Add peanut butter. The mice crawl onto the pipe , it rolls and into the drink they go!
    We've done that in the barns/garage, and I have considered it for this one. I don't have any idea where it is hiding or what it is eating as it seems to spend most of it's time under the filing cabinet by my desk.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    We've done that in the barns/garage, and I have considered it for this one. I don't have any idea where it is hiding or what it is eating as it seems to spend most of it's time under the filing cabinet by my desk.
    Good morning mom..
    I use a muck bucket to catch rainwater and it also doubles a mouse and chipmunks ️….
    trap. 5 gallon buckets fine too but for whatever reason I get more with the muck bucket. I even put sunflower seeds on top of the water and that helps with the odds 29E78DA7-2788-4BF9-9895-7D3EC26531DC.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Callie is out under the oak tree. A squirrel just came up behind her within about 2' and Callie didn't even notice. She was concentrating on something else and had her back to the squirrel. :lmfao:

Top Bottom