OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Took my daughter to work early and picked her up after.
    No parking spot in view of the door, so I went in so Daughter would know I was here.
    She was getting ripped by a line of about six groups awaiting tables. Place was packed!
    Daughter is Hostess and carry out.

There is always ONE and she tripped my trigger.
    She Karen type had turned her fury to a waitress and just being cruel to a teen for no reason. Obviously her parents were with her and they had their heads down.

She was being an absolute B***H to this young girl.
    I had had enough and got between them,
    "It's Mother's Day, one of the busiest days of the year for this place. Is this the way your mother taught you to share the love of Jesus with others?"

She gasped, like how dare you talk to me, type thing. From way toward the back of the line I hear a clap, then a few more.
    Guy in the back said, "Thank you, I was about to tell her myself."

I didn't tell her anything. I asked a simple question and her parents cringed when I asked.

She went beyond P***ed and stormed out as best she could with 80 yr olds in tow.
    I held the door for them, apologized to the father.

If it was still OK to do so, I would have taken a big slug off a flask when I got back to the car. Over it now.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got back from taking the granddaughter home. Must've been a fire or something on Post Rd. between Pendleton Pike and 56th St.. Had the intersection all but closed. I could see smoke from 465 when I was heading up that way.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Found out we have a mouse in the house. :xmad: Went to put the buns away in the bread drawer and noticed a huge pile of "something". The "something" turned out to be shredded bagel bits. Looked like one had tried tunneling into my bag of bagels. He hadn't bothered anything else, but I emptied the drawer and vacuumed it out and set a trap in there. Man I hate when a mouse gets in the house!
    I think Chip was chasing her mouse around in here last night. When we came home, a couple things were knocked over. Today, I noticed two of the traps were snapped. I'm thinking chip snapped them chasing her mouse.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Church with the kids this morning. I got my flowers planted and one big bed cleaned out. Found a tick crawling in my hair. Yuck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I ordered this on Amazon for my mother's day gift. It arrived as I got home from church. Should have bought this years ago!! Garden Kneeler and Seat Heavy Duty, Foldable Gardening Stool - 2024 Upgraded Widened to 10" Stable Wear-resistant Prevent Knee and Back Pain, Beautiful Logo high-end 2 Large Tool Bags Gift for Women https://a.co/d/99TSXd3

Top Bottom