OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw a flock of ringnecks land while we were walking. Then there was a flock of some other birds that flew over. They were close to goose size but their bodies were all dark. I didn't hear any sounds coming from them. Not sure what they were.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have the kids for a few hours this morning and then plan to go watch the girls play in the tournament. Going to my mom and dads tomorrow.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Don’t know what kinda coffee beans they grow in Guatawhatever the heck that place is, but it tastes like crap. Kinda like that stuff you pay 20 bucks a cup for at those drive up joints. I think the BIL bought it at the duty free store at the airport.
    I've had some really good Guatemalan coffee, also Costa Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Brazilian.

I think the variations in quality stem from some farmers picking the beans too green and even picking some over ripe ones up off the ground where the jaguarundi spray.

I can't imagine what competing in that market is like.

I was fine with Folgers or Maxwell House most of the time, until things in the market forced them to can whatever they can sweep up from the floor, it seems.

I have a taste for fresh ground, medium roast and I'm not shy about trying imports from places I can't spell or pronounce.

Coffee is NOT a trifle! It's serious at this stage of my game.
    Good luck finding a better brew!
    :cool:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've had some really good Guatamalan coffee, also Costa Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Brazilian.

I think the variations in quality stem from some farmers picking the beans too green and even picking some over ripe ones up off the ground where the jaguarundi spray.

I can't imagine what competing in that market is like.

I was fine with Folgers or Maxwell House most of the time, until things in the market forced them to can whatever they can sweep up from the floor, it seems.

I have a taste for fresh ground, medium roast and I'm not shy about trying imports from places I can't spell or pronounce.

Coffee is NOT a trifle! It's serious at this stage of my game.
    Good luck finding a better brew!
    :cool:
    I'm not very picky. Usually it's Folgers or Maxell House (if one is on sale) but if neither are on sale I'll even go with Kroger's "Supreme Blend". I mean, it's "Supreme", so you can't get any better than that... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom