OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just ordered some Nexium on Amazon. Hiatal hernia has been causing a lot of indigestion/acid reflux lately and the doctor okayed me to use it yesterday. She gave me some more antibiotics, a nasal spray and steroids for this cough that I've had for the past three months and the ear infection that is still a thing. I think I walked out with five new prescriptions yesterday....at least a few of those are just for a week or two. Blood pressure doesn't want to cooperate either so we addressed that.

Glad to hear you aren't sick with the flu or something, DD.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just ordered some Nexium on Amazon. Hiatal hernia has been causing a lot of indigestion/acid reflux lately and the doctor okayed me to use it yesterday. She gave me some more antibiotics, a nasal spray and steroids for this cough that I've had for the past three months and the ear infection that is still a thing. I think I walked out with five new prescriptions yesterday....at least a few of those are just for a week or two. Blood pressure doesn't want to cooperate either so we addressed that.

Glad to hear you aren't sick with the flu or something, DD.
    I've got 5 prescriptions waiting on me at Walmart too. 4 are just regular refills. Only the Priolosec is new.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've got 5 prescriptions waiting on me at Walmart too. 4 are just regular refills. Only the Priolosec is new.
    I just refilled my other scripts a week ago. I hate taking pills so it is hard for me to adjust to taking things daily. I skip my supplements on the weekends sometimes as none of those are prescriptions...starting to think I might be older than 29...like 30ish....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just refilled my other scripts a week ago. I hate taking pills so it is hard for me to adjust to taking things daily. I skip my supplements on the weekends sometimes as none of those are prescriptions...starting to think I might be older than 29...like 30ish....
    My pill bottle collection has been steadily growing too. Went from two (Synthroid and low-dose aspirin) to Atorvastatin, Lotrel (BP), water pill (BP), Chantix, fish oil, melatonin, glucosamine and chondroitin, NAC plus Quercetin, and now Prilosec.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I better get moving. Another sort of late night watching hubby play last night has me dragging a little this morning. He won all four of his games and the team won 12 and lost 4.

I also learned that the team we beat on Monday is not only the #1 team on the women's league, but that was only their second loss as a team this season...out of 21 weeks of playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom