OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I felt bad for the guy we got him from.
    After loading the pup in the truck, I thanked him for allowing us to be his caregivers, and promised he would have a good life.
    The gentleman teared up and it kind of tugged on the feelz.
    The guy we got Ruthie from realized he made the right decision in letting Ruthie come to live with us. He's gone down hill fast I guess and doesn't remember the kitty.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Last time I remember seeing a grown man cry...

I was driving to the gas station ... faster than the speed limit ... and this old rusty truck that used to be blue at one time pulled right out in front of me... on a straight section of road where there was plenty time to see me coming... I went into the shoulder to keep from hitting it, yelled "IDIOT!" and went on to the gas station up the road. I went in and paid for the gas and came back out to see the old rusty truck behind my vehicle. The man inside motioned for me to come over. He was every bit of 80, possibly 90 years old. He grabbed my hand and started crying ... and then told me that he was sorry for pulling out in front of me and hoped that I could forgive him.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    The guy we got Ruthie from realized he made the right decision in letting Ruthie come to live with us. He's gone down hill fast I guess and doesn't remember the kitty.
    I'm guessing, that some people underestimate a young Beagle's energy.
    This one is at the age, that he should be settling down a little, before too long.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I was driving to the gas station ... faster than the speed limit ... and this old rusty truck that used to be blue at one time pulled right out in front of me... on a straight section of road where there was plenty time to see me coming... I went into the shoulder to keep from hitting it, yelled "IDIOT!" and went on to the gas station up the road. I went in and paid for the gas and came back out to see the old rusty truck behind my vehicle. The man inside motioned for me to come over. He was every bit of 80, possibly 90 years old. He grabbed my hand and started crying ... and then told me that he was sorry for pulling out in front of me and hoped that I could forgive him.
    You forgave him.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble

I might have invited him to lunch. Not because he was 80 or 90 years old, and not because he cried, but because he apologized to my face with sincerity. He was probably scared :poop:less, and really needed you to know he was truly sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom