OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Pro tips:
    I always have 1 stick of butter in the butter dish (sitting out) and another stick in the wrapper (sitting out). Frying pan gets washed and put away before I eat whatever I just cooked. Same for cleaning the stove. Bacon never gets frozen except for when stocking up on a good deal (usually keep 3 lbs. thawed at all times). When I'm done eating, the only cleanup is my plate, silverware and glass. Easy peasy. :thumbsup:

I usually have a good routine, but the demands of Miss Daisy's medications and irregular coffee consumption always throw a wrench into every plan.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I was by patoka lake and saw Hardscrable Rd. Guess you're famous way down here too.
    I doubt it

Just guessing the ’inspiration’ for the name was related to to some type of tuff area in the past. The farming neighborhood that I grew up in was know as the Hardscrabble area back in time due to the extremely tuff to farm soils…very heavy, wet, poorly drained clay soils with an over abundance of stone, rocks, boulders. Even the 1 room school back in the day ( a few hundred yards from our house ) was referred to as the Hardscrabble School. Formed a family farm sub-S corp in the ‘70s using the word and been know as such since

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just ordered take out from Arby's. Trying a couple of new things. King’s Hawaiian® Brown Sugar Bacon BLT Sandwich and King’s Hawaiian® Brown Sugar Bacon Turkey Sandwich. Hope they don't suck. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom