OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Just came home from grocery store run. Roads are wet or sloppy or snow covered & slick or bare and just just bare. County trucks are out spreading sand ( and I assume salt ). Not really sure it is needed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just came home from grocery store run. Roads are wet or sloppy or snow covered & slick or bare and just just bare. County trucks are out spreading sand ( and I assume salt ). Not really sure it is needed.
    When I was coming home from the doc, I could see that they'd been pre-treating the roads.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    since they haven’t had the chance to use much this year, they may worry it won’t get used this year.
    Yep. Use that supply up, easy to budget same or more for next year. Paying drivers anyway, might as well use some more fuel, maybe cause more wear and tear to the trucks, make the public see ya doing something. At least the trucks I saw didn’t have blades down.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well I feel like an idiot. I finally got to use the new wiper blades I put on the car almost 2 weeks ago. They were horrible! Didn't remove the water - just smeared it around. Reviewed them on Autozone and left a bad review. Just now I looked at them again and realized what I thought was some kind of "special" white plastic or silicone "edge" on the blades were actually just plastic "protectors" just for packaging. I'd never seen that on any blades I've purchased before. I took them off. I bet they work a lot better now. :ugh:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Well I feel like an idiot. I finally got to use the new wiper blades I put on the car almost 2 weeks ago. They were horrible! Didn't remove the water - just smeared it around. Reviewed them on Autozone and left a bad review. Just now I looked at them again and realized what I thought was some kind of "special" white plastic or silicone "edge" on the blades were actually just plastic "protectors" just for packaging. I'd never seen that on any blades I've purchased before. I took them off. I bet they work a lot better now. :ugh:
    Wiper blades are high tech these days.:abused:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Love and learn. Glad I have never done anything like that

IMG_3691.jpegIMG_3692.jpeg
    Still snowing just enough to be a pain if you are out for a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member