OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I feel guilty eating half a pound
    tenor.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Howdy all. Just got done mulching up the leaves out back. Getting close to being done. Oak has a few more to go and then it'll just be the 2 Bradford Pears to do.
    Our lawn cutting service has been done cutting for the season so whatever leaves that are left remain until next season begins with the spring cutting.

I used to do all that but can no longer with my health issues, so we had to hire a service a couple of years ago. Don't have many trees now. The two we have left are near the end of the property which is just under an acre. Nothing close to the house.

Their service usually ends by the second week of Nov. We could pay extra for them to come out, but we just let it go.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our lawn cutting service has been done cutting for the season so whatever leaves that are left remain until next season begins with the spring cutting.

I used to do all that but can no longer with my health issues, so we had to hire a service a couple of years ago. Don't have many trees now. The two we have left are near the end of the property which is just under an acre.

Their service usually ends by the second week of Nov. We could pay extra for them to come out, but we just let it go.
    Sometimes I wish we had fewer trees, but the shade is sure nice in the summer. We've got just under an acre too. Since I fixed the steering issues with my mower, it's SO much easier now.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sometimes I wish we had fewer trees, but the shade is sure nice in the summer. We've got just under an acre too. Since I fixed the steering issues with my mower, it's SO much easier now.
    We used to have more trees but the ones closer to the house kept dropping more limbs so we had them cut down over concerns that the house would get damaged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom