OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning INGO not been to active here last few weeks. Been hunting some and dad is in hospital. I still fighting an ear infection go back to doc today have tried 2 antibiotics with no sucess. Went to ortho doc yesterday. Work may let me return Monday owner wants me to call Friday for a yes or no. I am still under doctors care and still have restrictions 30 pounds and limited overhead use. Only 2 more therapy sessions then rest will be doing on my own.
    Good friend starts PT today after second reverse shoulder replacement. Will be limited for life to 10 lbs. for each shoulder. Will severely limit his normal life style but no more pain.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I always keep some bigger logs that I stock the wood stove with at night to keep it going through the night, she is cranked up now
    I remember when I used to do that ( we even used to have a wood cook stove in kitchen) . Do not miss anything related to cutting, splitting, hauling, stacking, burning wood. Even if I did want to again, back would veto the thought faster than a speeding bullet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom