OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Welp, guess I’m still here. Just left an interesting gun auction. Saw a lot of stuff you guys would have been interested in. The used gun prices were crazy. Saw a bunch of hard to find ammo. But I’m not much into the classies. (reselling).

I did win some primers, sm. rifle, n lrg. pistol n a whole box of shotgun. Got a new G**** mod 22 Bianchi paddle holster for 12 bucks. Picked up 2 50 round boxes of 22 short. There were 2 12 round boxes of CCI 22 shot that went for stupid money. An old box of Win 22 lr. shot that wasn’t even in this solar system, I dropped out at 40+ dollars.

The big gun of the day was a P-38 not in the best shape 930.00. A stack of (5) used gun boxes went for 90 bucks.

Im pooped time to hit the hay. Type to you folks later.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Welp, guess I’m still here. Just left an interesting gun auction. Saw a lot of stuff you guys would have been interested in. The used gun prices were crazy. Saw a bunch of hard to find ammo. But I’m not much into the classies. (reselling).

I did win some primers, sm. rifle, n lrg. pistol n a whole box of shotgun. Got a new G**** mod 22 Bianchi paddle holster for 12 bucks. Picked up 2 50 round boxes of 22 short. There were 2 12 round boxes of CCI 22 shot that went for stupid money. An old box of Win 22 lr. shot that wasn’t even in this solar system, I dropped out at 40+ dollars.

The big gun of the day was a P-38 not in the best shape 930.00. A stack of (5) used gun boxes went for 90 bucks.

Im pooped time to hit the hay. Type to you folks later.
    Auctions can be nuts.
    glad you are back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom