Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    he's also freaking out about the car and not having money to replace it, etc. But honestly, it doesn't look that bad, I think it can probably be fixed. Hopefully it's not bad and insurance will take care of it.
    A huge lesson learned the hard way. I’m sorry he had to experience that, but at least he and everyone is okay.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My phone did something weird this morning. I was trying to log in to my credit union's website and also another credit card website. Both wanted to send me a text with a confirmation number to sign in. Both said they sent them, but I wasn't getting any texts. I tried several times at both sites.

Decided to turn off my phone and turn it back on. Boom! A whole flood of texts came in, including one from my nextdoor neighbor from night before last when the ambulance was at our house, asking if we were okay. In talking to her, I found out that apparently the gunshots I heard around midnight that night were from a drive by shooting. She said she got an alert on her Citizen app but I never did.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    My phone did something weird this morning. I was trying to log in to my credit union's website and also another credit card website. Both wanted to send me a text with a confirmation number to sign in. Both said they sent them, but I wasn't getting any texts. I tried several times at both sites.

Decided to turn off my phone and turn it back on. Boom! A whole flood of texts came in, including one from my nextdoor neighbor from night before last when the ambulance was at our house, asking if we were okay. In talking to her, I found out that apparently the gunshots I heard around midnight that night were from a drive by shooting. She said she got an alert on her Citizen app but I never did.
    mine every now and then "holds" them and then sends them at 12:01.
    needless to say I hate my phone going off at midnight, that is when bad sh*t happens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom