Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Saw a little 4-6 point around north judson this morning on the way in
    Hubby has picked up three roadkills off of 30 so far for coyote bait. The third one lasted about four days, but there are also three dogs on the cameras that are out there a lot. Every deer I see hit out there has been a buck. He needs another one soon...coyotes are out there every night now so it is about time to start taking out a few of them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It looks like there have been just over 17,000 taken so far in Indiana. 223 in our county.

Time for me to get going...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am mulling over getting a new computer. My main computer is a 27” iMac. It is the last intel batch. I am given to understand that Apple is going to stop supporting them with OS updates. I will be sticking with an Apple because I like them. Anyway, what I am arguing with myself about is switching to a laptop. I seem to use my iPad more than the desktop since I can sit in my recliner. Would a laptop replace the iPad also? I dunno.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I am mulling over getting a new computer. My main computer is a 27” iMac. It is the last intel batch. I am given to understand that Apple is going to stop supporting them with OS updates. I will be sticking with an Apple because I like them. Anyway, what I am arguing with myself about is switching to a laptop. I seem to use my iPad more than the desktop since I can sit in my recliner. Would a laptop replace the iPad also? I dunno.
    There are some really cool accessories that turn your iPad into more of a laptop. We use them at work sometimes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There are some really cool accessories that turn your iPad into more of a laptop. We use them at work sometimes.
    I do some stuff on my desktop that I am not sure I can do on an ipad. I download some stuff on torrent. I go on irc, usenet. I have run nmap on a few servers, used whois, etc.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I do some stuff on my desktop that I am not sure I can do on an ipad. I download some stuff on torrent. I go on irc, usenet. I have run nmap on a few servers, used whois, etc.
    I see... Mac Mini's are a killer deal for what you get. And you wouldn't necessarily need a monitor. You could even remote into it from the ipad so you can do all that other stuff lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom