Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning DD and V8

I doubt that I will play more than a game or two in the tournament but the $10 entry fee is going to a good cause. I think they are charging $5 for food, and lots of people are donating things for the meal. It will be buffet style so for $5, you eat all day and have a good time. There will be raffles, 50/50, etc. and of course drinks are extra. Last year, they set a record for what they raised and are hoping to break that today.

We've had the kids a lot this week so hadn't made it to the bar to practice until last night and the place was packed, so I only got to play about four games. I'm just planning to go and enjoy myself for the day. Have plenty of cash to participate in the drawings and such. Registration starts in about an hour and a half so we will be heading there before long.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Morning DD and V8

I doubt that I will play more than a game or two in the tournament but the $10 entry fee is going to a good cause. I think they are charging $5 for food, and lots of people are donating things for the meal. It will be buffet style so for $5, you eat all day and have a good time. There will be raffles, 50/50, etc. and of course drinks are extra. Last year, they set a record for what they raised and are hoping to break that today.

We've had the kids a lot this week so hadn't made it to the bar to practice until last night and the place was packed, so I only got to play about four games. I'm just planning to go and enjoy myself for the day. Have plenty of cash to participate in the drawings and such. Registration starts in about an hour and a half so we will be heading there before long.
    Just having fun for a good cause is the way to do it :thumbsup:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Then again, this place sounds interesting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom