Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They sent me a recall notice because the valve could stick open and I took the refund rather than exchange it. If I got another I'd want one with a longer wand.

That's one of the big ones. The one I got is more of a miniature version.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Re: meth heads. 1 that I confronted wanted in the house. I “convinced” him that wouldn’t be happening. We had house guests and wife called 911. I stayed outside ( armed of course ) and he stayed in yard but did not leave. K9 and about 4 other units arrived in minutes. He disobeyed the K9 officer and that was not a good move on his par. He was high so after being forceably cuffed and thrown in with dog, an ambulance arrived and hauled him off. Unfortunately he was one of the our new neighbors a couple hundred yards down the road ( the guys sister and boy friend ended up part of a 3 county drug, theft, etc. ring. Eventually arrested ). And he was out, walking down our road less than 24 hours later.

Another had broken into a neighbor’s and was seen by a neighbor who called 911. He took off and came around shoreline to us. Wife went out to get dogs in…he was in our drive, said he needed to use phone. Our big dog was “vocal” and convinced him to leave. He took about 10 steps towards road and 4 units from 3 departments rolled in and hauled him off.

The lakes areas are a hot spot for crime ( especially over winter ) due to large number of unoccupied residences. A large amount are done by druggies, some sober and some not. Thefts, break ins, etc. are a common occurrence. Our neighbors house was cleaned out, ransacked, and apparently lived in for couple days by a group of young cookers/users years ago.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    well dangit... glad you're finally getting the rest of it, but that sucks it'll be longer days
    For each release, we run 4 "pay periods" - PP26 thru PP03. We allocate 2 weeks each for PP26 and PP01. We were supposed to be finishing PP26 this Friday. If everything had been ready to go when we started last week, I'd probably be in PP01 by now. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom