• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    There's a bunch of gravel dust in the road in front of the VFW in Mitchell... I didn't know and someone drove through it and stirred it up so bad I couldn't even see the front of my own car. I called 911 so they could get someone out to clean it up before it killed someone and they said: "It's because of the Canadian wildfires" ... so I explain to the dispatch once aain that its something in the road and it needs to be cleaned up because its a serious saftey hazard and then she says "We don't do that honey, call the highway department."

:faint:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I really haven’t been outside at all lately as I’m in recovery from back/hip surgery last Friday. Notwithstanding, I am walking around inside and the pre-surgery pain has subsided. Pain now mostly at the two incision sites. Hopefully it is healing pain and not something to do with the original purpose of the surgery. I can’t even drive a car for 4-6 weeks per the surgeon. So, I’ll spend more time reloading ammo then when I’m able I can go to the range and shoot to my heart’s content. Best to all getting through the heat and smoke haze!!!:wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom