• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I'd like to go ahead and run down to Clarksville and visit indiucky's shop, but I don't think I'll have time this trip.
    There is a small shop called red barn gun and bait shop on 135 north of Salem and a bigger shop on 56 just east of Salem called weapons pro if remember correctly. They would not be much out of the way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is a small shop called red barn gun and bait shop on 135 north of Salem and a bigger shop on 56 just east of Salem called weapons pro if remember correctly. They would not be much out of the way.
    I'm not looking for anything. I'd just like to visit with Rick (indiucky) again. Haven't seen him in quite awhile.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They're actually good neighbors. And I used to love setting off fireworks on the 4th of July. Today is not the 4th of July. And now I don't even bother buying fireworks, since I know I'll be in bed before it's dark enough for the full effect! :): I always liked the mortar shells and larger sky rockets in my "adult" years. As a kid, it was firecrackers and bottle rockets.

Fun fact: A bottle rocket taped to the top of a Hot Wheels car, lit, and fired into a pond will explode underwater. And if a muskrat is nearby it will splash in the water and scare you. Allegedly... ;)

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    slow cooked some diced up sirloin and a tough rib eye with some onion in a sauce with brown gravy and au jus. finished it with some sour cream and served it over egg noodles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom