Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just talked to Susan again. She almost didn't make it to her friend's place. Brakes were going out. Must have damaged a line when she hit the concrete barrier. She said the styrofoam insulation is showing all along the right side. Door won't close properly now. Her friend is going to let her just leave it there. Since she just has a tiny house, it will give her an extra "bedroom". But now I have to cancel my doctor appointment Friday and go down and bring Susan back home.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well you can take Ruthie to get 'Mom'
    I don't think she'll go. She doesn't like getting into vehicles anymore ever since Susan took her to see her dad. He had been moved to the hospital at the time and they didn't tell Susan. She ended up having to leave her in her van and it was warm out. She opened the windows and left water for her, but now Ruthie is suspicious. She was going to take her with her in the RV (glad she didn't) but Ruthie refused to go in.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I don't think she'll go. She doesn't like getting into vehicles anymore ever since Susan took her to see her dad. He had been moved to the hospital at the time and they didn't tell Susan. She ended up having to leave her in her van and it was warm out. She opened the windows and left water for her, but now Ruthie is suspicious. She was going to take her with her in the RV (glad she didn't) but Ruthie refused to go in.
    Ruthie is a smart dog

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Well crap. Susan isn't having a good trip. She's not to her friend's yet, but before she really even got on the road, she scraped the right side of the RV against a concrete barrier and really jacked it up. Then sometime after that, she rear-ended a cop. :n00b: She's going to call me when she gets to her friend's place.
    say it ain't so!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom