• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Started taking glucosamine chondroitin complex this morning. Going to see if it helps with my hips and knees.
    I think it does help I also take it my trouble is after a month things feel better then I get laxed on taking it. Stuff starts hurting again, have finally learned my lesson and don't stop taking it

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think it does help I also take it my trouble is after a month things feel better then I get laxed on taking it. Stuff starts hurting again, have finally learned my lesson and don't stop taking it
    Mornin' ed! That's good to hear. Yeah, as with most supplements I think you have to take them regularly for them to be effective.

We just started our dog Ruthie on the doggie equivalent (Cosequin) yesterday too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Jack takes gabapentin and carprofen he runs again can get in car and on couch by himself. Still have to lift him in to the truck.
    Ruthie gets around okay, but doesn't like to jump up into the car. She kind of climbs, but if she's being stubborn I have to lift her, and at 76 lbs., if she doesn't want to go, it's not easy to get her to go.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Good morning all.

Well, I did my part by winning all my matches last night, but others on my team didn’t do so well.

I am mad at my team captain, he couldn’t be there last night, and we could have used his experience to help.

This morning we have to win five 8-ball rounds in the losers bracket to make it to Vegas. At least we still have a chance to go.

Now off to the team breakfast at 8.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom