• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    day 2 of moving, probably at 90% done. The 1 hour drive kinda blows and hauling the trailer sure doesn't help my gas mileage. spent some time shoveling off his pad in front of the garage. It is huge once we cleaned off all the dirt, sticks, trash, and nuts.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    day 2 of moving, probably at 90% done. The 1 hour drive kinda blows and hauling the trailer sure doesn't help my gas mileage. spent some time shoveling off his pad in front of the garage. It is huge once we cleaned off all the dirt, sticks, trash, and nuts.
    I mowed grass for a guy that didn't realize he had sidewalks until I cleaned the weeds and sod off of them.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I wanted most of the light fixtures here in the house upgraded this past year, so I went ahead and also switched the mixture of incandescent and fluorescent bulbs with all new LED bulbs. Wasn't cheap, and it took multiple trips to multiple stores to get enough to do it and have all the wattages and color temperatures to match, but very glad I did.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Small area, I have a couple 5000 watt work lights. But at times they seem too bright
    Just click on the store link and pick the brightness and color range you prefer. I'm a fan of the 6500k

(6 Pack) Barrina LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 4FT, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White), 20W, Utility LED Shop Light, Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light, Corded Electric with ON/OFF Switch, ETL Listed https://a.co/d/5LyGdUD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom