• BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Well got down to the sweet spot I found on my property .Got all set up leaves, limbs moved poncho liner placed on the ground .Put my nice warm jacket on .NO HUNTER'S ORANGE ,what the #@&* .Oh well needed to clean the garage anyway. Hope every one else had a lil better morning than me .Cant wait a couple more years and I'll be able to hide my own Easter eggs :D

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Once drug the canoe out only to find out paddles were still in the shed!!!

Saw nothing this morning. Put out x-mas lights this afternoon. :wallbash::wallbash:

Still not sure how that happened.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Yes it was a morning to remember.

We had one heck of a fight across the road between two property owners arguing over property lines/someone shooting onto the others property. I finally gave up after 30 minutes of them yelling at each other, and I was 100+ yards away. Went to the back of my property and hunted there all morning.

I walked back up there after 2 hours, and there were 3 State Cops trying to sort out the mess.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Left the 3 new boxes of 12 ga slugs on the kitchen counter last year. Arrived at the hunt spot and found 1 loose slug in my hunting vest, and bummed 2 off my partner. Started raining, then wind changed to snow, and decided that this was over. Walked out,met my partner, returned the 2 slugs, and had a 8 pointer race across the parking area in front of my eyes! Didn't shoot(too close to the roadway), but reversed my travel, and stayed out for another couple of hours. Not a deer in sight.
    You know, I believe a day hunting(even not shooting) is still better than a day working or going to Kmart with wifey. Good luck all hunters.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I always triple check my gear before hunting, I usually have all my gear on the dining room table several days in advance. But as fate would have it I almost always forget something. This year I forgot toilet paper, and although I used leaves, it made me mad as hell that I forgot the charmin.

bevilsiz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    My list of hunting issues this year:

Went out one morning, had quiver attached to xbow. Quiver became detached from xbow. Lost two arrows.

Walked out one morning, Arrow cracked on the way to hunting spot.

Opening gun season. Massive bodied 6 point walks in, fired shot, missed, reloaded, fired second shot, missed again. Hunting partner took shot, he missed. Come to find out, the scopes lost their 0.

Top Bottom