• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I am around the board quite often, and now that the business is up and running I am on here even more. Soooo, I wanted to let everyone know that I will have two tables at the Indy 1500 and I wanted to extend an open invite to stop by and say howdy.

My tables are kind screwed up this show because it is my first show not subleasing tables. Next show I will be in my full time spot.

I have also tried to really improve the look of my tables so I am excited to see it all set up. Look for the "Senate Hearing" green table cloths.

Anyway, most of my Class III inventory is still inbound pending ATF transfer, so all the NFA stuff on my table will be personally owned for display. I will have my normal WWII and suplus garb also.

Hope to meet a bunch of you!

Map:

1500.jpg

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    We are all really good friends on the endcap though, so we take care of each others tables anyway. It is kinda like we have 6 tables.

The pita will be Sunday when my 4 year old and 10 month old are with me.....momma's gotta work!

I will see you tomorrow and I feel your pain. I have a 3yr old and a 9 month old. My 3 year old normally comes with me but I am going with friends tomorrow. See you then!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'll see you there tomorrow!

So, are you usually setup in the same area? I purchased some M1 carbine stuff from someone in that area the last show. A nice Inland stock and a sling if I remember right.

clay

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom