OPEN INGO SHOOT SEPTEMBER 13 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yes, it is that time of year again to announce the Sunday, September 13m 2015 starting at 10 AM until dark INGO VIDO/Clay and surrounds OPEN SHOOT for ALL Ingo folks that wish to come.

Their Website:
    ProTEQ Firearms Academy | Brazil, IN 47834

On the site you will be able to find out how to get there and the rules you will follow while you are there. ALL WEAPONS, including NFA, are allowed at ProTEQ 50BMG and smaller caliber. If you ave something bigger let me know and I will check and see if Don will allow it for the shoot as this is always a special event. We will be on the lower range, just us, all day. Don calls the area Lemon Valley.

There is a Rimfire only rage so bring them if you have ammo, I will have some extra 22 LR and 17HMR should you need some. I will let you shoot it til gone with no charge so bring them. Bring the famil and friends too. As of now Don has not told me if he wants a fee ($5 usually) but he has waived it so far for us there. I do know all nonmembers of the range will need to sign a waiver and those will be avaiable at the range.

Honestly, Don has been busy and a bit hard to get ith to talk lately but this week I will be out there to do some shooting so I should know after that so post questions you have here. We hae had a great time with this shoot for the past two years and I hope we have a big turnout again this year. Last year my back was out so I wasn't much fun and had to leave early nut hopefull that won't be the case this year.

So post up and tell me you are coming to give me an idea of turn out. Tell us what you will be bringing too! I will post what I am bringing in a bit and if you want me to bring something specific, tell me here too. No, not gonna list the whole collection but I know from last year some had hoped I wold bring my HK94 so I will for sure this year... probabl a G3 roo and some sort of hand gun.

Let's Make this one even better than the last one. So far this has been the way it has trended to. Light but extremely fun turnout first year...
    main.php

Bigger and just as fun last year....
    main.php

UZIButton was great and took a lot of videos and pictures. I don't have more than a cell phone now so bring cameras too.

RAIN OR SHINE. It rain a little on us last year and was a bit of a dreary day but we still had fun. It was also the weekend of the Covered Brige Festival, mistake. First time was a great day. So now this year is back to September with hopes of the same and perhaps a better day overall for next since Don is tired of folks who have in the past enjoyed a favored position to choose their days but not claiming them until after he has been bombarded by folks wanting September.

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE INGO OPEN SHOOT SEPT 13 @ ProTRQ in Brazil. You won't be sorry. I hope UZI Button makes it again this year, he is a great guy and I was happy to have met hm. Doesn't mean I was less happy to see anyone else so show up, hope Churchmouse can make this on too...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I know you were sick......

All is well I hope this time so stay away from sushi and korean food the night before... :):

You too Chez, family first, especially the wife. :)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Will try to make it, last year was a blast.
    I know I was smiling through the pain. Was great to see everyone there and to shoot all the col weapons. Wish we could do a night vision shoot someday now that I am equipped. Will be working on Don for the future of that one though...

Top Bottom