• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I can tell it's been a big problem for Target...since the guys went shopping and posted the pic to twitter back in January.

I can imagine how this is going to go:

Target customer service, may I help you?

Yeah, um...there was someone in your store with a rifle, and it made me sad.

What store please?

I don't know, it's in Texas I think.

Did this happen today?

No, it was back in January, I think.

*click*

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I can tell it's been a big problem for Target...since the guys went shopping and posted the pic to twitter back in January.

I can imagine how this is going to go:

Target customer service, may I help you?

Yeah, um...there was someone in your store with a rifle, and it made me sad.

What store please?

I don't know, it's in Texas I think.

Did this happen today?

No, it was back in January, I think.

*click*

It is still their fault and not MDAs, MAIG, etc. when rights get restricted.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    You do realize MDA is going to tweet, post and share this picture so much and act like it just happened and they are scared for their lives to get a policy change, right?

Yes, and I also realize that "gun owners" are going to continue to act like MDA are the reasonable party here.

Seriously, it's like watching republicans try to make friends with the democrat party.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    You know what we need to do to those MDA thuggets? A concealed carrry party. Pick a business. Any business. Tell MDA there were nearly a THOUSAND people in there with concealed weapons and MDA never knew who they were and nothing bad happened. Tell them it was a HUGE success and we're doing it next weekend at business #2. Watch them wig out.

:nailbite::nailbite::nailbite:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes, and I also realize that "gun owners" are going to continue to act like MDA are the reasonable party here.

Seriously, it's like watching republicans try to make friends with the democrat party.

Good find on the January thing.

However, if you've read what OCT has been saying to people (both pro and anti), you can tell they're pricks. These guys don't know how to actually fight for our rights, and don't seem to realize that no matter what they do right now, it's going to make MDA look good.

They're stepping this stuff up because someone's telling them to not do it. Like children. MDA will be the ONLY one that benefits from OCT.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I wouldn't wager on it and I can't say they would or wouldn't, but it's a good possibility that these stores and rest. chains would remain neutral if mda weren't followed up on by a heard of sar carriers. jat. If they did stay neutral, we could all enjoy a box of those figs Mr. Freeman speaks of.:)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    This time next year it will be rare that ANY national retail operation, save sporting goods stores that sell firearms and supplies, will allow carrying of any type in their stores. Face it, we are a small percentage of their business and thanks to people like the OCT maroons, are readily painted as nut jobs. The California version of OCT succeeded in seeing to it that even more restrictive laws were put into place out there, it's not a stretch to see it happen in a LOT of not so gun-friendly states.

It's a pretty common tactic to sanction an entire population rather than weed out the troublemakers.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    This time next year it will be rare that ANY national retail operation, save sporting goods stores that sell firearms and supplies, will allow carrying of any type in their stores. Face it, we are a small percentage of their business and thanks to people like the OCT maroons, are readily painted as nut jobs. The California version of OCT succeeded in seeing to it that even more restrictive laws were put into place out there, it's not a stretch to see it happen in a LOT of not so gun-friendly states.

It's a pretty common tactic to sanction an entire population rather than weed out the troublemakers.
    Yes, we should stop exercising our rights so we don't offend others and then have those rights infringed upon. Let's place blame where it belongs; on those who wish to take away freedom, not those who exercise freedom how they see fit.

Top Bottom