• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    With our anti-gun president in town would anybody be up to an open carry event across the street from Ivy Tech?

To whom it may concern I am not meaning this as a threat nor am I any danger to anyone visiting. So please don't kick my door in, kindly knock and I will answer.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good thought Sidewinder, but the Secret Service will have half the township cordoned off.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think this falls under "pick your battles". Given the propensity of heavy handed SS tactics including rooftop snipers, you are probably better off teasing a pitbull or playing russian roulette with a Glock. That is unless you WANT to meet Guy Relford in professional setting including retainers, etc.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Heck no. Legal or not the secret service will apprehend us pretty quick if tried to pull that stunt. Good luck.

I'm not so sure about that. I remember very distinctly seeing some news stories about how open carry protesters were showing up to Obama's campaign events in AZ when he was running for President back in '08.

Granted he wasn't president yet, and it wasn't Indiana, but basically the end result was LE saying, there's nothing they could do. People were carrying legally.

Top Bottom