• ...and so much more!
  • philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Truth is stranger than fiction...

There was a story in the paper this week about a man who left the local Waffle House late at night - riding his bicycle with a handfull of M&M's.

At some point he decided he didn't want the M&M's so he threw them. They flew through the open window of a nearby car and hit the driver inthe face splitting her lip. At this point she became all road-rage stalkery (I know that's not really a word, but you know what I mean) and she followed his bicycle down the street with her car. He apparently was feeling theatened by her driving, so he told her "be careful you don't get shot". The police were called and the bicyclist was arrested for battery with M&M's and intimidation. He did not have a gun.:dunno:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    he probably should've waited until there wasn't a car behind him.. but still very pathetic..

i was in this situation on the motorcycle a female driver threw her cig out the window. not only did it hit my chest, but it fell down and sat in my lap. i had a helmet on and couldn't see it. but i was furious. when it hit me...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    This story made me laugh really hard because i totally see it happening in bloomington. Did it say in the paper if his "handful" of m&m's were really a handful or were they in the bag still? That seems crazy her face was injured by some tiny candy tossed in the window at her.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This story made me laugh really hard because i totally see it happening in bloomington. Did it say in the paper if his "handful" of m&m's were really a handful or were they in the bag still? That seems crazy her face was injured by some tiny candy tossed in the window at her.

Depending on the speed, an object of any size can cause damage...still, get over it and move on. A boo-boo does not require you to stalk some dude carrying his "deadly" packet of M&Ms.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gosh, when is the state going to wake up and require a LTCMM. License to carry M&M's. They are obviously dangerous weapons and just anyone can't be trusted to carry them! We need a background check ran before anyone leaves their own property with these dangerous weapons.

If something isn't done soon, children will be maiming each other on the streets with these dangerous weapons. Everyone write their state reps! Do it for the children.

Do you believe that my 11 year old was able to buy these dangerous weapons yesterday at Kroger without an ID? The horror must stop!!!!!!!!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Gosh, when is the state going to wake up and require a LTCMM. License to carry M&M's. They are obviously dangerous weapons and just anyone can't be trusted to carry them! We need a background check ran before anyone leaves their own property with these dangerous weapons.

Don't worry SEIndSAM, Liberals in Bloomington are already pushing to place a ban on all types of Assault Candy. Also, word on the street has it that the Count Chocula, Toucan Sam, and Tony the Tiger are going down for their crimes against the community...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don't worry SEIndSAM, Liberals in Bloomington are already pushing to place a ban on all types of Assault Candy. Also, word on the street has it that the Count Chocula, Toucan Sam, and Tony the Tiger are going down for their crimes against the community...
    Not only that , they are looking to limit the capacity to only two m&m's per pack

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I heard this, on the news, not quite, as much detail, and I do appreciate the detail, but WHAT do you, expect from the peoples republic of b'ton ?????

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Depending on the speed, an object of any size can cause damage...still, get over it and move on. A boo-boo does not require you to stalk some dude carrying his "deadly" packet of M&Ms.

Did he have a carry license for the M&M's? That's what happens when you OC M&M's!
    Bloomington will have to pass a no carry M&M In city limits law :laugh:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    It would have been better if he was on scooter! Depending on the Judge, this case will melt away in his hands..................

I call diversion program ! How do we really know it was his m&m's. DNA or finger print evidence? I also want to know what color she was injured by.........

Let me figure this out...

mass of M&M x (speed of bike in fps + speed of car in fps) = ouch

Was it a stright hit to the face or did it deflect off the window? I need that angle to get the right figure! If you have that, I need the distance traveled in the air to figure out how much it slowed down..........what is the drag number for a M&M in the air?

Oh nevermind..........................

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Hey guys, I just got word from my neighbor, who called me at work, she said that Cookie Monster has been arrested by the BPD. He is the alleged dealer who sold the guy on the bicycle the illegal assault M&Ms. Cookie Monster was, apparently, also spotted dealing jawbreakers to minors. For shame, Bloomington is really heading down the pipes...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Do they make black m+ms? Those should be outlawed!
    :laugh:
    Haha... Hippies soiling themselves and wringing their hands over how to prevent this in the future. I can see it happening!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    he probably should've waited until there wasn't a car behind him.. but still very pathetic..

i was in this situation on the motorcycle a female driver threw her cig out the window. not only did it hit my chest, but it fell down and sat in my lap. i had a helmet on and couldn't see it. but i was furious. when it hit me...

I've never understood why it's so hard to use an ashtray?

Top Bottom