• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks guys! Do I need to have my application number when going to L1? If so, how do I find out what it is? Lastly, do I fill out an online app or no?

ISP firearms desk or your local agency can give you the application number. $84.95 is the L1 fee.

Edit: I think you would have better luck getting it from your local agency since you did the paper application.

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Quite frankly, Part of me really doesn't want to spend the extra coin for it, even though I'll get my refund (in time).. I originally applied 3 1/2 weeks ago. I'm online trying to get an appointment scheduled right now. For reference, You'll need to go to L1enrollment.com.

Don't bother calling your local L1 facility, apparently it is a prerequisite to be as rude as humanly possible while operating their phones. .

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Quite frankly, Part of me really doesn't want to spend the extra coin for it, even though I'll get my refund (in time).. I originally applied 3 1/2 weeks ago. I'm online trying to get an appointment scheduled right now. For reference, You'll need to go to L1enrollment.com.

Don't bother calling your local L1 facility, apparently it is a prerequisite to be as rude as humanly possible while operating their phones. .

I experienced the same thing when I went in asking questions in person. They were very rude.

Top Bottom