• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Preston May

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    I hope this is not considered spamming but it does sorta fall upon deal of the day. May Sporting Goods is having a drawing on the 31st of DEC for a 100 Dollor Gift Certificate on anything in the store.

To win, all you do is register on the site, details of the drawing can be found here. May Sporting Goods $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway

No purchase necessary to be in the drawing.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I hope this is not considered spamming but it does sorta fall upon deal of the day. May Sporting Goods is having a drawing on the 31st of DEC for a 100 Dollor Gift Certificate on anything in the store.

To win, all you do is register on the site, details of the drawing can be found here. May Sporting Goods $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway

No purchase necessary to be in the drawing.
    Yes it is! SPAM ,SPAM, SPAM! and I hope you are banned from this board before anyone (besides me) registers for your contest. :D
    Actually I think it's kind of neat that you were able to track down our little forum from my post. I guess it is my fault you found INGO and I probably better put up another deal of the day, before I am suspected of being here as a part of your marketing team.Sure wish I would have been the one to land that 1858 for $140, BTW!

Top Bottom