• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kricket37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Okay question #2 for the day. What is the best place to get a complete upper (5.56) online? I have been searching, I like the RRA but they have a 60-90 day lead time. I have this itch ever since the build party to complete my AR. Midway has a DPMS that looks decent and not a bad price. Thoughts?

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought a 16" M4 carbine upper from Bravo Co and have had no probs with it. You would need to get a BCG, some kind of forearm, and charging handle though

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How about the best source for .22LR uppers? I want quality and a good price, and I know the choice: "Fast, Good, Cheap. Pick any two."

I have names of several suppliers, and the only real guidance I know is "Do not deal with Vulcan/Hesse/whatever his name is this week."

I also am probably not buying NOW anyway... I have another purchase for which I need to put money away.

Input welcome.

Blessings,
    Bill

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I bought a 16" M4 carbine upper from Bravo Co and have had no probs with it. You would need to get a BCG, some kind of forearm, and charging handle though

i would have to agree, his upper has ran great for about two years. I would say, for the money you cannot beat bravo company.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Just a suggestion. Have you considered checking ALOT of forums? Just saw a complete AR15 go for 450 bucks on here. Last night I saw complete uppers with bcg and charge handle for 400 bucks on ..::68FORUMS::.. and know I have seen complete uppers for 400 on AR15.Com . The only thing you never know is how many rounds and you are buying site unseen. Besides, building your own would be much more "funner."

Top Bottom