• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kricket37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Okay question #2 for the day. What is the best place to get a complete upper (5.56) online? I have been searching, I like the RRA but they have a 60-90 day lead time. I have this itch ever since the build party to complete my AR. Midway has a DPMS that looks decent and not a bad price. Thoughts?

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought a 16" M4 carbine upper from Bravo Co and have had no probs with it. You would need to get a BCG, some kind of forearm, and charging handle though

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How about the best source for .22LR uppers? I want quality and a good price, and I know the choice: "Fast, Good, Cheap. Pick any two."

I have names of several suppliers, and the only real guidance I know is "Do not deal with Vulcan/Hesse/whatever his name is this week."

I also am probably not buying NOW anyway... I have another purchase for which I need to put money away.

Input welcome.

Blessings,
    Bill

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I bought a 16" M4 carbine upper from Bravo Co and have had no probs with it. You would need to get a BCG, some kind of forearm, and charging handle though

i would have to agree, his upper has ran great for about two years. I would say, for the money you cannot beat bravo company.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Just a suggestion. Have you considered checking ALOT of forums? Just saw a complete AR15 go for 450 bucks on here. Last night I saw complete uppers with bcg and charge handle for 400 bucks on ..::68FORUMS::.. and know I have seen complete uppers for 400 on AR15.Com . The only thing you never know is how many rounds and you are buying site unseen. Besides, building your own would be much more "funner."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom