• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Does anyone have experience with the AmmunitionStore.com and/or ammosupplywarehouse.com? They both have something I'm looking for at a decent price, but I don't have any experience with either one.

Thanks, Sling

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    ^
    x2

Edit to add: I ordered reloading projectiles and they showed up in the original case for all the world to see. No discreet packaging at all. Otherwise, no complaints.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Can confirm as above.

Also if it's ammo you're looking for might check out SGAmmo. They're my go to for most everything.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Tagged. SGAmmo caught my eye. But I have never ordered online. I am in need of some shotgun slugs and buckshot. Maybe some .223. So would like to know which online sources are reliable and reputable.

edit: How does shipping work? Price? Delivered to door? Signature required or hazmat?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tagged. SGAmmo caught my eye. But I have never ordered online. I am in need of some shotgun slugs and buckshot. Maybe some .223. So would like to know which online sources are reliable and reputable.

I use AmmoSeek.com to compare prices. I'm not the biggest shooter on INGO but I have ordered from LAX Ammunition, Freedom Munitions, Natchez, Lucky Gunner, and even from Midway one time.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    targetsportsusa.com is another good online source. Order a case, and its free shipping usually. Use ammoseek as stated above, and add in shipping charges to figure the best deal.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Right now LAX Ammo has free shipping (ends today) and Freedom Munitions has flat rate shipping ($7.50) for orders over $199.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I just placed an order for 100 12 gauge slugs and 130 rounds of 00 buck with SGAmmo. $17.82 shipping. I like the way their ordering was setup. Will let you guys know how it went. But as of right now I am $200 lighter and waiting.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The thing you have to really watch online is shipping. I used to use one place...can't recall the name. Shipping was like 35 bucks.

I bought some 223 from PSA and it was reasonable shipping.

I am in need of another load of 762x39 and need to stock up on 223. Most of my high usage stuff I reload, though.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well my box from SGAmmo showed up today. 4 days from order to my door. I am pleased and will order from them again.

Top Bottom