M=1
    U=3

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Depends what club you are asking about. Not at Wabash since the IN Section match is happening there. Other clubs may be holding their regular Sunday matches (eg Fort Wayne is having its regular 3rd-Sunday match)...

-rvb

Yeah, the wvpps. Its still on sched from the site: http://wvpps.com/matchinfo.html

So I'm confused.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, the wvpps. Its still on sched from the site: WVPPS

So I'm confused.

There won't be a regular club match at Riley this weekend. They are hosting the Indiana Section match. It is like 2 club matches in one. You have to be a USPSA member to shoot this match.

I think they still have Friday & Saturday slots if you want to shoot it.

The application and information is on the website you linked above. Their is also a Indiana Section Website, just Google it.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    There won't be a regular club match at Riley this weekend. They are hosting the Indiana Section match. It is like 2 club matches in one. You have to be a USPSA member to shoot this match.

I think they still have Friday & Saturday slots if you want to shoot it.

The application and information is on the website you linked above. Their is also a Indiana Section Website, just Google it.

Sweet, thanks for the confirmation Chad. I'm not good enough for this yet, maybe next year. Rootin' for ya on this.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Sweet, thanks for the confirmation Chad. I'm not good enough for this yet, maybe next year. Rootin' for ya on this.
    As the others have already stated, you will be fine shooting this match. I believe the walk-on slots are for Friday and Sunday. You do have to be a USPSA member. At last years section match in Warsaw we had two folks that shot it and was their second USPSA match ever. Come out, be safe, shoot your game, and have a good time!

We arrived at Riley just before 5pm today and looked the stages over, looks like it is going to be a very fun match. Coach and the WVPPS crew have done a fine job, looking forward to shooting tomorrow.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Looking forward to getting out there and shooting tomorrow. I've been eating nothing but dry white toast and working on my holding four fried chickens and coke starts. I even fixed up my car with a cop motor (440 cubic inch plant), cop tires, cop suspension and cop shocks. You just never know how many draw bridges I will need to jump on my way to the range. Just not sure I will get the cigarette lighter fixed before I head out.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    First USPSA Match I ever shot was the Kentucky Sectional, there are slots available on Friday and Sunday, sounds like you were planning on shooting Sunday, why not a fun 10 stage level II match

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I used to think I had to wait until I was good enough to try larger matches or different sports (3gun). If you wait until you are "good enough" to try something like this, you'll be waiting forever. Once you get shooting, they all feel like a regular match. Its just more stages, more friends and more fun!!!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Lol...these sectional matches are a perfect time to practice :) When else would you get to shoot 10 stages with this high of a round count all in one day :)

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Logistical question for the weekend... How long will people be allowed to wander the range and look at stages on Friday night? Trying to finalize plans for the trip down.

Top Bottom