• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    have a friend picking up his first ar..oly... he wikk be very happy to hear thes good reviews. ps.. from 21st century

jamisan01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Rochester, In
    This is all good to hear, I'm looking to make my first AR purchase and would never have considered an Oly before. Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to 21st and check out the K16!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    K-16 Target. Thirty rounds 62 gn. Silver Bear 50 yards...

Target1.jpg

bm9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thank you that was a nice synopsis on Olympic I've always wondered about why they got a bad rap. I have a friend that wants to buy one and he asked me but I had only heard bad things but no specifics on why.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    This is all good to hear, I'm looking to make my first AR purchase and would never have considered an Oly before. Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to 21st and check out the K16!

I think the K16's are still on sale at 21st Century for $649, but going fast. I drove over to Bluffton and picked mine up last Friday, it's a great gun, nice and tight no slop between the upper and lower, nice finish, and it shoots great groups even with my crappy Leapers scope, I can't wait to see what it will do with the Leupold I have on order. Also i if you plan to mount a scope don't forget to pick up a tactical latch while you're over there they even have the best price on them too at $12.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Thank you that was a nice synopsis on Olympic I've always wondered about why they got a bad rap. I have a friend that wants to buy one and he asked me but I had only heard bad things but no specifics on why.

I am sure you have heard the saying... You suck one **** and your labeled a homo for life.. Well apparently if you made one cast reciever that failed 10 or 15 years go it kinda works the same way...:dunno:

Top Bottom