• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I listened to a show last night about China receiving 5600 to 5700 fake 400 oz bars. This was the first I had heard of this.It happened over a year ago,Did anyone else hear about this?It was suppose to have been shipped out of Fort Knox.
    After the show ,I googled it,and sure enough,there were sites that talked about it. No wonder their pissed at us.

One of many links: Fake gold bars out of tungsten a counterfeit story

Last edited:

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I listened to a show last night about China receiving 5600 to 5700 fake 400 oz bars. This was the first I had heard of this.It happened over a year ago,Did anyone else hear about this?It was suppose to have been shipped out of Fort Knox.
    After the show ,I googled it,and sure enough,there were sites that talked about it. No wonder their pissed at us.

One of many links: Fake gold bars out of tungsten a counterfeit story

I don't know who told you they are pissed at us? they love us. we put a few hundred million of their workers to work. they sell us all their junk. they make .40 cent on every dollar that they loan us. they buy up all of our scrap metal. they get alot of our food for cheap.and our government takes it like a $2.00 whore from them. I would say they are one of the happiest countrys in the world with us.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well this is how the govt will make it appear to have gold in fort knox when its audited by congress I guess. I wonder if this shipment was "accidentally" made by a good American trying to blow the whistle on the government and this was the only way they could get the fake gold out to prove it? this should be headline news. the fact that its not is scary.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    well this is how the govt will make it appear to have gold in fort knox when its audited by congress I guess. I wonder if this shipment was "accidentally" made by a good American trying to blow the whistle on the government and this was the only way they could get the fake gold out to prove it? this should be headline news. the fact that its not is scary.

This is true. the fact that facts are not headline news is scary. there are only a couple of news outlets that will give you the facts. the others are bought and paid for by the left. which if they touted the facts,they would never be in power. just a fact.:D

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    We have not backed the dollar with gold in a long time. The fact that a large portions of the gold that we hold in Fort Knox is fake does not surprise me.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:
    Top Bottom