• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I would avoid downtown for sure. I would try to gather a wood stove, canned items, ammo, hydroponics set up, assorted seeds, lumber then barricade my house. Or try to befriend a farmer and try if he would take me and my family in.

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    I would avoid downtown for sure. I would try to gather a wood stove, canned items, ammo, hydroponics set up, assorted seeds, lumber then barricade my house. Or try to befriend a farmer and try if he would take me and my family in.

That stuff will already be gone by time you get to the store. If you're wanting to move in with someone else, please bring your OWN food, toilet paper, blankets, ect.

Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN

Props for being on a survival AND PREPAREDNESS forum.
    Fyi most of the farmers @ that point wont be looking for friends or tenants .
    that said; get prepping. The idea here is self reliance! Not reliance on the government or anyone else for that matter.

Don't come knocking on my door( if you can find it):draw:

Hanen42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Ossian
    I'll be down here out in the sticks. By the way the land lays, on a clear day I can see the tall buildings in Fort Wayne. Just make sure you guys make some fireworks if you are way up there so I can see. haha

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I see a few people here say would leave town, are we so sure it is going to get that bad here? While most say cities will get bad in case of a Zombie apocalypse, I am just not too sure about Fort Wayne. I mean the city is not that big. Now Chicago, New York, LA . . . . I would be out of there.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    I see a few people here say would leave town, are we so sure it is going to get that bad here? While most say cities will get bad in case of a Zombie apocalypse, I am just not too sure about Fort Wayne. I mean the city is not that big. Now Chicago, New York, LA . . . . I would be out of there.
    I don't think the city has to be "big" for it to get ugly for a shut-in family in the 'berbs, especially if a roving gang has more tenacity (or weapons) than you do in taking what you have with deadly force.

Myself and family are outta here when the bell rings....

Top Bottom