• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    When the Chinese couldn't get a rocket to do a correct stage separation, they were lucky to have william jefferson clinton to come to their aid and give them secrets on how to make big rockets work. Fortunately the North Koreans are too smart to listen to the Chinese on how to do it, or ask obama-messiah if he would be kind enough to follow in the footsteps of that other traitor.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    HAARP.

We knew it would "fail" that's why we didn't do anything about it except tell them don't do it, the talk was just for show.

Now we have an excuse to keep the North Koreans poor and starving since they defied our demands.

Being the bully of the world FTW. Or is that FTL?

The world hates us and I can't honestly say I blame them one damn bit. There will never be peace on Earth with bullies toppling weaker nations with no regard for human life.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    HAARP.

We knew it would "fail" that's why we didn't do anything about it except tell them don't do it, the talk was just for show.

Now we have an excuse to keep the North Koreans poor and starving since they defied our demands.

The world hates us and I can't honestly say I blame them one damn bit. There will never be peace on Earth with bullies toppling weaker nations with no regard for human life.

You don't think them being hungry has anything to do with spending time building a rocket and nuclear program. Both are MAJOR programs, even in this age.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    HAARP.

You apparently haven't studied much on the effects of trade, embargoes, and foreign aid. The people who make the decisions in an authoritarian regime will never face shortages or be threatened with removal, consequently, asi it is, the masses are starving while the few live luxuriously and most resources go to the military. If we allow free trade the masses will starve while the government has even more money for the luxurious lives of the few and even more money for the military. If we give them aid, there will be more yet for the few and the military and the people will be starving. How does this become our fault rather than that of a dynasty of self-serving lunatics named Kim?

Top Bottom