Ok....I have put it off long enough. Big NFA related announcement on Friday 2/25/11!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    We have all taken the quiet oath of silence regarding this matter. :shady:

A man wanted to become a monk so he went to the monastery and talked to the head monk.
    The head monk said, "You must take a vow of silence and can only say two words every ten years."
    The man agreed and after the first 10 years, the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
    "Bad Food!" the man replied.
    Ten more years went by and the head monk came to him and said "What are your two words?"
    "Bed hard!" the man exclaimed.
    Ten more years went by and the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
    "I quit!" said the man.
    "Well," the head monk replied, "I am not surprised. You have done nothing but complain ever since you got here!"

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I haven't posted in this thread, but I have been watching, and I am tired of waiting and seeing all these posts that don't tell me what is going on! AHHHHHHHHHH

MUST KNOW SOON!

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    With this much buildup it'd better not be a stunt like Glock pulled at SHOT...
    X2

What did glock do? Lots of buildup and then nothing new?
    No, all the bARFcom'rs and GlockTalkers always get on a kick about how Glock is gonna make a Carbine EVERY YEAR, and EVERY YEAR the Glock guys are like WTF!?!?!?! :dunno: Because they have no intentions of doing so. This year somebody's friend's brother's uncle's cousin's nephew twice removed worked at Glock putting in a longer range, and they just knew it had to be for the proverbial (yet non-existent) Glock Carbine. If they did indeed make longer ranges at the Glock plant, who's to say it isn't for use by the employees thereof, or LEOs that go to a Glock Class?

ANYWAYS

Back on topic.
    If its a suppressor announcement, then BULLY!!!! I hope it's SilencerCo, because I need to get a look at a few of those.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    He can already get SilencerCo suppressors. :D

"Can already get" does not mean "stocking dealer".

Any class 3 dealer can get SilencerCo.

He is not listed on their website.

Being able to inspect the actual product you will be waiting months to receive is pretty important to a lot of people.

Top Bottom