• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lancinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2009
    Dekalb County NE indiana
    a friend of mine has a couple high points and he says they are great. other than the cosmetics. but if your a little tight on the $$$$ the high point might be the ticket. the warranty sounds just unbelievable!

foxtrot1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    iv had nothing but great service from high point. sent my 9mm in due to ftf issues and it was returned with a few extra mags for free

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I am a believer in the Hi-Point Carbine. The pistol are the first shootable paperweights (my opinion). The warranty is great, but the gun is SOOO fugley, so I bought the ATI stock and added some touches. Now the extras are worth more than the gun. But, in its (and my defence) it is surprisingly accurate with any 9 mil I put through it.

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    S&W is that good. Taurus is good but you may have to send ti to them several times.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    kudos to the for not making an excuse as to not cover there own warrent like alot of companies would prolly do

bigbird1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    My buddy had his hi-point in a fire. The damn thing basically melted, it was a lump of metal and plastic. Je called up hi-point they said send it in well see what we can do. Well a week later he gets a brand new one in the mail! Now that's what I call a warranty. I am going to go shoot it and see what gives I just might need a fishing pistol :)

Let me get this straight, he had a house fire and it melted, what part of Warranty (defect in material workmanship) does it apply to? you have to give them credit, They basically gave him a free gun. The fire was no fault of theirs and I can't see any reason for replacement. +1 for Hi-point

Top Bottom